WMU Career Fair 2017
Assistant Director for Employer Relations and Job Development
Career Fair Details
1922 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008, USA
Thank you to Tyler Technologies for sponsoring Career Fair 2017
- Over 185 employers from various industries from Southwest Michigan, throughout
the state, and across the nation will attend the fair to recruit WMU
candidates for internship, co-op, part-time and full-time positions.
- Some employers will collect resumes at the fair and may schedule
on-campus interviews for Friday, February 10, 2017. The On-Campus Interviewing event will be held at the Bernhard Center from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Students and alumni planning to attend the fair should wear professional business attire and bring copies of their resumes.
- The Career Fair is open to the public and preregistration is not required for students.
- All attendees much check in upon entering the fair. WMU students may swipe in using the Bronco Cards.
- Career Fair is held in the East and West Bernhard Center ballrooms on the second level. Please visit both ballrooms when attending.
Download The Fairs App, available free for both Android and Apple systems, to help navigate the fair. You can also view the information online: http://app.thefairsapp.com/#/school/13
To search the fair by major in BroncoJOBS:
Click on the "majors" tab in the gray bar below
A window will pop up with a list of majors and a search bar
In the search bar, start typing your major
Check ALL of the boxes with variations of your major listed
Click the blue "done" button